[TYPO3-project-formidable] Enablefields in FORMidable?

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Fri Oct 26 10:32:53 CEST 2007

Hello,

I had forgotten this thread, last summer I've been busy ;-)

I send attach a patch to call the function "enableFields" by default in
"DATAHANDLER:LISTER".
I don't know exactly how to use this feature with "compiledatasource"
property, because I don't know if I have to call "enableFileds" with the
table "plain" or "compiled".

We can discuss about if the best is activate enablefields by default or not.

I think that the correct is use this feature by dafault because this is
the correct way to use the database tables in TYPO3.
If a record have deleted="1", generally we don't want to show this record.

What is your opinion, TRUE or FALSE by default?
Are you going to add this feature to FORMidable?

Best regards,
   Rego

PS: Change the default to FALSE is very easy, only change the call to
_defaultTrue for _defaultFalse:
    function enableFields() {
        return $this->oForm->_defaultFalse("/enablefields",
$this->aElement);
    }

--
Manuel Rego Casasnovas