[TYPO3-project-formidable] renderlet:DATE problem

Jerome Schneider typo3dev at ameos.com
Fri Oct 26 09:35:35 CEST 2007

Hi Fabien,

actually this display is the new one, not allowing manual edition.
To allow manual edition in renderlet:DATE, use:

<renderlet:DATE name="birthdate" label="Birth date">
     <data>
         <datetime format="%m/%d/%Y" allowManualEdition="true" />
     </data>
</renderlet:DATE>

But keep in mind typo3 might have troubles parsing manually entered dates ;)

Best regards, jerome.