[TYPO3-project-formidable] UPLOAD or FILE renderlet

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Fri Oct 26 08:04:54 CEST 2007

Hello,

Manuel Rego Casasnovas escribió:
> I'm testing this option and I have found a bug.
>
> When I delete an image the file is deleted, however the field into
> database isn't updated.
> And when I submit the form or reload the page the deleted image appears
> again (the file doesn't exists, only the name of the image into the
> database).

I don't know how to fix this bug yet.

Anyway, I need a new validator for renderlet:UPLOAD to validate the
maximum number of files uploaded when the property "multiple" is enabled.
I have developed this new feature, I send a patch attached.

An example:
        <renderlet:UPLOAD name="files" label="Files">
            <data>
                <targetdir>typo3temp/tx_glcarauctionsystem/</targetdir>
                <multiple>true</multiple>
            </data>
            <validators>
                <validator:FILE>