[TYPO3-project-formidable] Wrong character display - once again ; ]

Paweł Bandura gawelx at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 20:25:04 CEST 2007

Jerome Schneider pisze:
> Some precisions:
>
> My T3 instance is configured for UTF-8, my xml file is encoded in UTF-8
> and declares this xml-prolog:

Hi Jerome

I produced simple fe-plugin extension which gives me this error.
I use TYPO3Winstaller_4.1.2 on WinXP SP2 PL, my TYPO3 instance is
configured for UTF-8 (I assume we're speaking about [BE][forceCharset]
option :]), so my xml file and my template - everything uses UTF-8.

--
Best regards
Paweł Bandura