[TYPO3-project-formidable] Wrong character display - once again ; ]

Paweł Bandura gawelx at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 18:47:25 CEST 2007

Hi

I've met the problem when I wanted to use MODALBOX renderlet - when the
majixShowBox() function is called as an ajax event - everything's fine.
But when I call this function as a client event - some characters (in
thi case - polish special characters :-) are displayed incorrectly.

I attached two images showing the same modalbox displayed correctly
(ajax) and not-so-correctly (client). ;]

--
Best regards
Paweł Bandura