[TYPO3-project-formidable] renderlet:LISTER

Jerome Schneider typo3dev at ameos.com
Tue Nov 27 13:59:57 CET 2007

Hi,

I think the prob is that path to value in renderlet:TEXT is:
/data/value     (and not just: /data)

But the best would be to use a box as your container, like this:

<column name="make" type="renderlet:BOX" mode="span">
		<userobj>
			<extension>tx_glcarauctionsystem_div</extension>
			<method>_getMakes</method>
		</userobj>
</column>

and remember that you have to use $oDataHandler->_getListData() to
obtain current row values

Hope it helps,
Jerome Schneider