[TYPO3-project-formidable] I18N - Overlay feature

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Thu Nov 22 09:26:37 CET 2007

Hello,

I'm using a datahandler:LISTER and I want that the records are
translated on the user language. For this I use the next XML config:
<datahandler:LISTER>
    <i18n use="true" />
</datahandler:LISTER>

Furthermore, I'd like that when a record isn't translated to user
language, the lister shows the record of default language (like function
getRecordOverlay [1]). For this I've modified renderlet:LISTER and
maindatahandler (with attached patches), and now I can use a new
property "overlay":
<datahandler:LISTER>
    <i18n use="true" overlay="true" />
</datahandler:LISTER>

I think that it could be a interesting feature, add it to FORMidable if
you want.

Patches also include a new function "enableFields", I talk about this
function in this thread:
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-project-formidable/2007-August/000642.html
And I send a patch:
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-project-formidable/2007-October/000702.html

On the other hand, where could find examples about renderlet:I18N?

Best regards,
   Rego

[1]
http://typo3.org/fileadmin/typo3api-4.0.0/d1/d86/classt3lib__pageSelect.html#60908baaf77680c7ea28e916a491b371