[TYPO3-project-formidable] is formidable usable for medium size project (15 database tables)?

Valery Romanchev info at typo3lab.ru
Thu Nov 15 10:46:17 CET 2007

Hello All

We consider to use formidable in custom extension development for
non-profit organization:

volunteers (FE users, that gets "points" for all volunteers job, and can
vote for other projects by this points ),

moderators (FE users with permissions to approve projects, tasks and
"points")

projects and ideas (with some categories, stauses),

tasks (with basic tasks management like sign up for tasks, set task
completed, approove and send "points" to participants ),

simple auction for ideas etc.

That is: 15 database tables with many rules of "points" calculation.

What we need:
LIST with search and filtering  (formidable has it)
SINGLE (with some functionality like sign-up for tasks)
Personal volunteer page with possibility to add/edit  projects, tasks etc

The querstion is:
is formidable good choice to base this extesion on?

Are there any examples of this kind of extension (with 4+ database
tables with FE users add/edit records)?

May be someone can share the code of an example custom extension of this
kind?  (this will helps us very much, if we can learn best practice of
formidable on good example)

Thank you in advance for any help.

Regards,
Valery Romanchev