[TYPO3-project-formidable] renderlet:LISTER form in rows

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Tue Nov 13 09:02:56 CET 2007

Hello,

I have some problems with this.

I get the values from the POST vars, but the POST vars always have the
values for the last row of my LISTER.

For example I've the next 3 rows on my lister (the rows one and two have
an INPUT TEXT):

|  uid  |  one  |  two  |  edit  |
|  2    |  10   |  12   |  edit  |
|  5    |  9    |  8    |  edit  |
|  6    |  11   |  4    |  edit  |

I modify the values for the second row, and put "1" for columns one and
two, and I push the edit button in this row.

I print the POST vars in my function and the values are: "11" and "4"
instead of "1" and "1".

How I could get the values for the row on wich I push the button?

Best regards,
   Rego

--
Manuel Rego Casasnovas