[TYPO3-project-formidable] RTEHtmlArea 1.5.1dev incompatible with RTE renderlet 0.0.4

Jerome Schneider j.schneider at ameos.com
Wed Mar 21 13:37:20 CET 2007

Bonjour  :)

Yes indeed we had a lot of problems trying to use Typo3 RTE in
formidable as the plugin provided by this RTE is kinda buggy and not
really handy when it comes to clean formidable integration.

So we decided to use TinyMCE instead ( http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/ )
wich is lighter, faster, nicer and works in opera & safari ;)

It's included in the upcoming version of formidable ( and it is
completely configurable )

Best regards,
Jerome Schneider