[TYPO3-project-formidable] Save state for datahandler:LISTER

Jerome Schneider j.schneider at ameos.com
Fri Mar 16 17:15:49 CET 2007

Hi chris,

You can achieve this ( providing you asked to /keepinsession) using:

tx_dhlister::_getLinkToPersistedSearchParams("my_search_form_id_as_declared_in_xmlmeta");

you should have a look at
ameos_formidable/api/base/dh_lister/api/class.tx_dhlister.php
function _getLinkToPersistedSearchParams

if you want to use additional (optional) params

Have a nice weekend !
Jerome