[TYPO3-project-formidable] actionet mail

Jerome Schneider j.schneider at ameos.com
Fri Mar 16 17:08:56 CET 2007

Hello tim,

actionlet:MAIL is old and kinda obsolete now (not flexible enough for
design if I remember well)

It would need a complete rewrite to be useable.

For the moment when I have to do such mail sending, i use
actionlet:USEROBJ in which I can give some php lines to create the HTML
for the mail and send it.

Something like this:

<actionlet:USEROBJ>
	<userobj>
		<php><![CDATA[

			// data from the form
			// t3lib_div::debug() if you don't
			// know it's structure ;)

			$aData = $this->oDataHandler->_getFormData();

			$this->__sendMail(
				"destination_address at yahoo.com",
				"<p>The HTML body of the mail</p>",
				"subject of the mail",