[TYPO3-project-formidable] RTE or TinyMCE in FORMidable 0.7

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Tue Jun 26 11:32:19 CEST 2007

don't you need to specify the base href ??

You talk about :
<script type='text/javascript'
src='http://localhost/res/tiny_mce/tiny_mce.js'></script>
And finnaly you have :
<script type="text/javascript"
src="typo3conf/ext/ameos_formidable/api/base/rdt_tinymce/res/tiny_mce/tiny_mce.js"></script>

don't you need to have :
<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://localhost/typo3conf/ext/ameos_formidable/api/base/rdt_tinymce/res/tiny_mce/tiny_mce.js"></script>

May be you can have a try like this ?