[TYPO3-project-formidable] Avoiding validation

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Tue Jun 26 10:35:52 CEST 2007

You can try this :

<renderlet:BUTTON name="mybutton" label="My button">
   <onclick refresh="true" />
  </renderlet:BUTTON>

This you work for your purpose :)

but you can achieve the same with for instance <onchange>, on your listbox
if you need to refresh the page on change of your listbox

Luc

mailman.1233.1182845244.4800.typo3-project-formidable at lists.netfielders.de...