[TYPO3-project-formidable] RTE or TinyMCE in FORMidable 0.7

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Tue Jun 26 09:32:52 CEST 2007

this seems strange.

If I'm correctly understanding your purposes, you say that tinyMCE is
working, but you do not have any button to complete action such as bolding
thing and so on.

normally if you're using the renderlet like this :

  <renderlet:TINYMCE name="description" label="Model *">

  </renderlet:TINYMCE>

it should result in a textarea modified and you'll have those boutton :
bold, italic, underline, strike, undo, redo, clean formatting, orderedlist,
unordered list.

It seems strange to me that it is not working. I do not remember on which
version Jerome has implemented renderlet TinyMCE.
maybe he can told you more about this problem.

Can you tell us more about which features do you need with the tinyMCE, may
I can help you with the <config> tag.

Luc

mailman.1204.1182841879.4800.typo3-project-formidable at lists.netfielders.de...