[TYPO3-project-formidable] How to use IMAGE renderlet to display an image saved in database?

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Fri Jun 22 11:54:11 CEST 2007

Hello.

I've a table in my database with a filed "image".
In this filed I save the path for this image, for example
'uploads/my_image.jpg'.

I want to show this image in a LISTER datahandler and I've tried to use
an IMAGE renderlet like:
<renderlet:IMAGE name="image">
     <imageconf>
         <userobj>
             <ts><![CDATA[
                10 <
config.tx_ameosformidable.res.shared.xml.imageprocess.rounded
                10.file.10.file < params.relwebpath
                10.file.10.file.width = 100m
             ]]></ts>
         </userobj>
     </imageconf>
</renderlet:IMAGE>

But this doesn't works.
I want to use an IMAGE renderlet because I want to use the typoscript
configuration.

Can I use an IMAGE renderlet for this?

Thank you very much,
   Rego