[TYPO3-project-formidable] pass variable to formidable from TYPO3 pagetree.

Jerome Schneider j.schneider at ameos.com
Thu Jun 21 14:41:37 CEST 2007

Hello,

I'm not sure but you probably need to place typoscript in the TS
template for your plugin, something like:

plugin.tx_myplugin_pi1.pass_to_formidable = whatever

and in Formidable ( in a userobj ) do:

$this->_oParent->conf["pass_to_formidable"]

to get it

Let me know if I'm wrong

Hope this helps,
Jerome