[TYPO3-project-formidable] Problems with userobj validator

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Thu Jun 21 14:01:02 CEST 2007

Hi.

I've found a solution, but this doesn't solve the problem about the
userobj validator.

In my function I've read the field value from the POST vars:

function _presentationRequired($value, $oForm) {
   $formData = t3lib_div::_GP($oForm->formid);
   var_dump($formData['presenation']);

}

And now I've get the value that I put in the form.

Bye,
   Rego

--
Manuel Rego Casasnovas