[TYPO3-project-formidable] WIKI DOC

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Wed Jun 20 10:16:02 CEST 2007

May I add a small detail...

If you make some big/important changes in the wiki documentation, please
post here, or send us an email to tell what you added.
In this way it will be easier to maintain a "sync" between static and
non-static documentations.

Well, we hope that all those feature are helpfull

Thanks a lot for participating :)

Luc =:0)

mailman.1.1182285223.28109.typo3-project-formidable at lists.netfielders.de...