[TYPO3-project-formidable] Change automatic generated search form.

Jerome Schneider j.schneider at ameos.com
Mon Jun 18 15:38:46 CEST 2007

Hi,

If you need to hide fields in the search form you can try to declare
your renderlet searchable="false"

Like this:

<renderlet:TEXT name="abc" searchable="false />

This way it will be rendered in the list, but not as a search field.

On the contrary, if you want to display a field for search that souldn't
be in the list, use listable="false"

<renderlet:TEXT name="abc" listable="false />

And if you need the renderlet to be active in the list ( understand
rendered as a real form field, not just the human-readeable value of
this field), use activelistable="true"

<renderlet:TEXT name="abc" activelistable="false />

Note that this last one is still a bit experimental ;)

Best regards,
Jerome