[TYPO3-project-formidable] doxygen documentation

Jerome Schneider j.schneider at ameos.com
Mon Jun 18 15:34:10 CEST 2007

Hello,

I think that it is of great interest when exploring source code for
understanding the way formidable works :)

And also to point directly to a line / set of lines when talking about
bugs in this list. Is there a way to have an url pointing to a class
file with a line number as an anchor ?

I guess it is statically generated. Would it be ok to rebuild it every
10 revision of something like that ? Or at each release of a svn build
for display on formidable website ?

Thank you :)
Jerome