[TYPO3-project-formidable] How to delete a file from a FILE renderlet?

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Tue Jun 12 17:51:48 CEST 2007

Hello everyone.

I've used the FILE renderlet. It works well, with this renderlet I can
upload files without any problems.

But I'd like can delete the file that I upload.
For example I upload a file called 'my_file.txt', and in my database
record I have got a record field with this value. But when I upload
another file, I'd like that the FILE renderlet remove the old file from
my filesystem.
Moreover I'd like have got an option to delete the file from my
filesystem and from my database.

Somebody have any idea?

Thanks,
   Rego