[TYPO3-project-formidable] BUG correction requests

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Fri Jun 8 09:46:22 CEST 2007

Hello.

I think that maybe the problem is related with my Typo3 configuration.
I've changed the next line:
$sCompiled .= " [<a href=\"" . $aHtmlBag["filepath.original"] . "\"
target=\"_blank\">" . $sFile . "</a>]<br />";

I've use 'filepath.original.rel' instead of 'filepath.original', and now
the links work well.

I'm sorry but I don't know if it's a configuration problem or no.

Bye,
   Rego

--
http://www.igalia.com