[TYPO3-project-formidable] Wrong polish lang file in js calendar

Paweł Bandura gawelx at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 20:19:49 CEST 2007

Hi

There's wrong (old version I think) polish language file in js calendar
used by DATE renderlet. The wrong file causes the renderlet is not
working, there's an error during JS execution. I replace it manualy
every time I download new svn, but it's annoying - especially if I
forget to do this ;]

I was wondering if in the next svn of FORMidable it could be replaced
with the correct version (file included ;), but I don't know if it's
allowed by the GNU GPL.

Best regards
Paweł Bandura