[TYPO3-project-formidable] A lister in a lister?

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Fri Jul 20 13:51:17 CEST 2007

Hi Jerome,

This is a great feature, congratulations for the FORMidable development
team!

I needed it before and I used a renderlet with a call to an userobj, in
wich I contructed the sublist, but this is a very better option.

The last weeks I've been very busy, but today I've revised the new
FORMidable features: "NEW cached list concept" and "NEW list bound to an
ARRAY".
I think that these new features make FORMidable very powerful.

Good work ;-)

Bye,
   Rego