[TYPO3-project-formidable] List an Array

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Tue Jul 17 11:31:43 CEST 2007

I think I do not get the point.

Why do you stock the Guest in a php array instead of a Database table ?
Don't you need to be able to acces guests later ?

I the last SVN build you can use a lister binded to a Php Array datasource.
this can solve your problems, You should have a look at the lastest changes

You can find them there with some examples : http://www.ameos.com/formidable

But I think you should stock your guest in a Database..

Hope this helps

Luc :)

mailman.10791.1184663772.29892.typo3-project-formidable at lists.netfielders.de...