[TYPO3-project-formidable] Pass parameter to xml FORMidable?

Jerome Schneider j.schneider at ameos.com
Tue Jul 17 09:29:33 CEST 2007

Hello Aurélien,

The trick is that you have access to your plugin in formidable.
When in a userobj, $this->_oParent   refers to your plugin

So you can set, in your plugin, before calling formidable:

$this->toto = "Hello, World !";

and in formidable, in the userobj where you need it:

echo($this->_oParent->toto);  // or whatever php here

Hope this helps,
Jerome