[TYPO3-project-formidable] structure in formidable

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Mon Jul 16 13:40:47 CEST 2007

Hello,

By my side I would suggest to seperate each "sections" indise on plugin.

I think it would result in less PHP code to select the XML to use in
formidable.
In this way each pi can have mainly the same structure and (almost)
everything can be done inside you XML file.

Using different plugin will allow you to easyli add one new pi, just in
adding on more folder to your extension (and naming correctly your files and
so on). You won't have to check you php code to insert some new XML.

If you use a different plugin, you'll be sure that every method inside your
pi is going to be used inside the PI, what you can to is to have a main php
class that you can include (require) inside each of your plugin, for global
methods that are going to be used inside every PI if you need.

But of course, you can do it inside the same pi as you're suggesting it. in
fact the final result is going to be the same.

Hope this helps!

Luc

mailman.1.1184585210.4839.typo3-project-formidable at lists.netfielders.de...