[TYPO3-project-formidable] Fwd: conditional appearance & others questions

Aurélien Allienne allienna at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 08:46:32 CEST 2007

1- No problem

2 - Which version of FORMidable use for the BOX renderlet? I have this error
'TYPE BOX is not associated to any RENDERLET' with the version 0.7.0

3 - I use validator but for mail address, I can check if this address is
already use with to see in the database. But I use RAW datahandler so I can
use DB datahandler. In fact, I make the treatment in the php class. If I
have an error, I want to show it like validator.

4 - I will test this :)

5 - A new question : How can I pass variable form php class to FORMidable
xml?

Regards

Aurelien Allienne