[TYPO3-project-formidable] New option: Disable INPUTs

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Tue Jul 3 13:43:25 CEST 2007

Hi Manel.

I think That you could have used hte <custom> tag.
As it is used to add params to the tag (mainly css classes but could be
desiable)
like this : <custom>disabled="disabled"</custom> it should have worked as
Well.

but it can make sense to have a special tag to disable the input...

Luc

mailman.584.1183462773.29892.typo3-project-formidable at lists.netfielders.de...