[TYPO3-project-formidable] Ajax Support

Jan Bludau jb at ecce-terram.de
Fri Jan 26 09:04:36 CET 2007

Hello Jerome,

Ajax would be a nice feature for input error checking without plain
javascript input error check.

I code now a dynamical formular builder, with up to now 12 data types
(eMail, date, submit, text, time, fileupload, number, string without
spaces, ...)
these types are nice for helping error checking. error checking is
also included. Also included is a eMailer with Attachments, CSV-File
writing if eMail doesn't work + Attachment storage. Full CSS support
id="" and class=""  to customize your the look of the form. you can
define eMail - Template, CSS - File, Attachment dir, CSV dir..

and now i'm tying to build in ajax and some times i will try to build
in js support for all inputs.

Jan