[TYPO3-project-formidable] FORMidable 0.6.0: XML converting error - prefix not mapped on namespace

Jerome Schneider j.schneider at ameos.com
Thu Jan 18 14:06:29 CET 2007

Hello Jan,

I tested your xml and everything went ok.

So there is a problem in accessing content of this file.

1 - Maybe your 'php user" doesn't have the read permission for this file.
2 - If permissions are ok, it's probably a problem in the formidable xml
parser. What version of TYPO3 & PHP are you using ?

Concerning Firefox, this namespace error is due to the fact that dtd's
are not declared in the xml ( and so namespaces are not declared ). But
for now, we weren't able to produce a valid dtd for our formidable xml
format. The formidable parser don't bother if dtd's are not declared. So
this is not the origin of this problem.

Let me know if this solves or not this error.

Regards,
Jerome Schneider