[TYPO3-project-formidable] Supress a Row in LISTER

Jerome Schneider j.schneider at ameos.com
Fri Jan 12 11:15:17 CET 2007

Hello Fernando,

What you want to do is not possible this way.
The best would be to filter the returned rows earlier in the process.

Using *additional wheres* feature of the lister, this can be easily done
Something like this would do the trick:

<datahandler:LISTER>
     <!-- ... -->

     <sql>
         <wheres>
             <where term="name" comparison="!=" value="llllllll" />
             <logic value="AND" />
             <where term="someotherfield" comparison="IN" value="6,7" />
         </wheres>
     </sql>

     <!-- ... -->
</datahandler:LISTER>

If you need to dynamicaly change the value to filter on, you can use a
*userobj* to achieve the same thing

Like this:

<datahandler:LISTER>
     <!-- ... -->

     <sql>
         <wheres>
             <where term="name" comparison="!=">
                 <value>
                     <userobj>
                        <php><![CDATA[

         /* this is php code */
         return "somevalue" . rand(0, 10) . "whatever";

                        ]]></php>
                     </userobj>
                 </value>
             </where>
             <logic value="AND" />
             <where term="someotherfield" comparison="IN" value="6,7" />
         </wheres>
     </sql>

</datahandler:LISTER>

Hope this helps,