[TYPO3-project-formidable] Charset Problem with includexml

François SCHOSSIG fs.nospam1 at a-e-r.org
Thu Feb 22 17:13:08 CET 2007

FORMidable takes the encoding of the main file.
So normally if :
- the content of each of your file is encoded in utf-8,
- and each file itself is encoded in utf-8,
- and you are sure about those two points, then it should work well

The problem is that I never could be sure while editing through the
Typo3 Backend, so I access directly the files on the server with
another tool.

If now you would appreciate to have in each included file the
information
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
for example if you use BBEdit on MacOS X to edit your files,
it is not impossible in one of the recent versions of FORMidable that
if your type this line exactly like here, you got no error...
--
F. SCHOSSIG, ICT Manager
Assemblée des Régions d'Europe