[TYPO3-project-formidable] Captcha

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Fri Feb 9 16:46:55 CET 2007

As said by email, I'll send you my feedback about this in a few days.
But it seem to be great to use!
Thanks a lot

Luc :)

"Radu Cocieru" <radu at cocieru.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
mailman.4709.1171035577.21067.typo3-project-formidable at lists.netfielders.de...
Hi !

I did 2 extensions for formidable .. one that extends the textrenderlet and
a validator that is used to validate that field.
I used the allready available sr_freecap for Capcha generation so this 2
extensions require sr_freecap as well :)

I'll publish it this week-end.

Cheers.

On 2/9/07, Luc Muller <l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com> wrote:

> hi Radu.
>
> I was sure we had already talk about captcha somewhere here.
> I was looking for some information about it, and just saw no one answered
> your question....... :(
>
> Well, How about your captcha renderlet ? Have you already done anything
> about this ?
> is it implemented ? will you publish it on the repository ?
>
> Well, in fact I need one for on future developpement, so may I have a look
> to what you've done, If you've started implementing something.
>
> If no, I think I'm going to do something like this in the next weeks.
>
> Basicaly I think it's going to be based on an input renderlet. which will
> validate with a dynamically generated picture beside of it.
>
> I think this should work like this... Well, I not already quite sure, but
> for the moment It sound good to my ears.
>
> I'm waiting to here about you.
>
> Best regards
>
> Luc Muller
>
> "Radu Cocieru" <radu at cocieru.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
>
> mailman.21073.1160996033.20124.typo3-project-formidable at lists.netfielders.de
> > Hi everybody !
> >
> > I need a way to put some measures against automatic(robotic) submits so
> > CAPTCHA will be a good way to go with.
> >
> > Here comes the questions:
> > 1. Anybody has an example for formidable ?
> > 2. If I am to implement one ... I would need to create a renderlet and a
> > validation rule for it, or there is another approach ?
> >
> > Thanks
> > --
> > Radu Cocieru

Radu Cocieru