[TYPO3-project-formidable] Captcha

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Fri Feb 9 16:19:57 CET 2007

hi Radu.

I was sure we had already talk about captcha somewhere here.
I was looking for some information about it, and just saw no one answered to
your question....... :(

Well, How about your captcha renderlet ? Have you already done anything
about this ?
is it implemented ? will you publish it on the repository ?

Well, in fact I need one for on future developpement, so may I have a look
to what you've done, If you've started implementing something.

If no, I think I'm going to do something like this in the next weeks.

Basicaly I think it's going to be based on an input renderlet. which will
validate with a dynamically generated picture beside of it.

I think this should work like this... Well, I not already quite sure, but
for the moment It sound good to my ears.

I'm waiting to here about you.

Best regards

Luc Muller

mailman.21073.1160996033.20124.typo3-project-formidable at lists.netfielders.de...