[TYPO3-project-formidable] howto question

Tim Kleigrewe x27 at e27.com
Fri Feb 9 11:22:09 CET 2007

hi,

thank you very much for your explanations. françois, i will check the
different validation modes.

by playing arround with formidable i have to say 'congratulations'!
this is a very usefull and amazing peace of work and im happy to finaly
have found somthing like that in typo3!

i have some more questions and a lot to discover so soon more...

tim