[TYPO3-project-formidable] datahandler:LISTER activelistable

Jerome Schneider typo3dev at ameos.com
Wed Dec 5 11:14:42 CET 2007

Hi Manuel,

My mistake on this. There's only /beforeDisplay for the moment, and
there should be /beforeRender and /beforeDisplay

-> beforeRender: works on array of raw list data
-> beforeDisplay: works on array of rendered HTML

The problem is that for now /beforeDisplay is not well named, and should
be named /beforeRender as it works on raw data.

I renamed /beforeDisplay to /beforeRender and implemented the new
/beforeDisplay, the one that you'll have to use for this.

I made an exemple: http://pastebin.com/f4be13a58

I'm going to update svn soon.

Regards,
Jerome