[TYPO3-project-formidable] SVN revision 107: Typoscript driven

Jerome Schneider j.schneider at ameos.com
Tue Aug 14 12:54:28 CEST 2007

There's a typo in the second TS-code example ( missing .my_form on line 3 )

Sould be:

#CODE===============================================================
config.my_form = FORMIDABLE
config.my_form < config.tx_ameosformidable.quickconf.nodb
config.my_form.elements {
	10 = renderlet:BUTTON
	10.label = Click me
	10.onclick {