[TYPO3-project-formidable] New extension gl_formidable_utils

Jerome Schneider j.schneider at ameos.com
Thu Aug 9 11:24:41 CEST 2007

Hello,

This is indeed a nice weird bug of typo3.org :)

I checked the manual and it seems that there's nothing that points to
tx_rte in it (of course).

Maybe could you ask the typo3.teams.typo3org guys, or the
typo3.projects.documentation guys about it, as I found no descriptions
of the same problem on google.

Anyway, thanks for this handy extension :)

Jerome