[TYPO3-project-formidable] TODO requests

Asbjørn Morell atmorell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 12:46:26 CEST 2007

Hey Jerome

Something I would like to see in the future is a more advance version or the
"T3CON06 Demo".

- single view (template based)
- relations: each car can have x pictures.
- login and integration with users. Users can only delete their own records
etc.

That is some of the things I hope to see sometime. I wish I could assist
with the process - however I am still learning how to use formidable.

Best regards.
Asbjørn Morell.

news:mailman.1.1176894947.6408.typo3-project-formidable at lists.netfielders.de...