[TYPO3-project-formidable] learning formidable

Asbjørn Morell atmorell at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 17:12:59 CEST 2007

Well I got it working by passing the variable with a session. When a user
click edit (CDATA in step4.xml) I add iUid to a session variable. (like
this)

$GLOBALS["TSFE"]->fe_user->setKey(ses, iUid, $iUid);

And in step2.xml I set $iUid again:

$iUid = $GLOBALS["TSFE"]->fe_user->getKey(ses, iUid);

That get's the job done.. but is this best practice? I want to use
formidable the right way!

Best regards.
Asbjørn Morell.

news:mailman.1.1175600414.14039.typo3-project-formidable at lists.netfielders.de...