[TYPO3-project-formidable] Blank input fields appear on submit!!

Luc Muller pompompom at ameos.com
Tue Sep 26 14:56:47 CEST 2006

Hi Jeremy, as my co-worker has just said...
"It is possible..."

so in order to view this incompatibilty by ourseleves, can you send us
thoses libraries ? or are these avaible on the SVN and how can we get theses
and is there any documentation about that ?

we are currently using dyn_api, so we'll take a look at those libraries...

Regards Luc Muller

"Jérémy Lecour" <jeremy.lecour at gmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
mailman.14630.1159274447.6429.typo3-project-formidable at lists.netfielders.de...
I've found where the problem comes from :

FORMidable is incompatible with Scriptaculous and/or Prototype

If I disable them in my templates, my 5-separated-included-files xml
conf is working like a charm !!