[TYPO3-project-formidable] Blank input fields appear on submit !!

Jérémy Lecour jeremy.lecour at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 08:57:27 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm trying some stuff with forms and there is something that I don't understand.

When I submit my form in editing mode, 12 blank input fields appear at
the end of the form, and the modification is not done.

I'm using some includexml stuff.

I've also tried to disable all elements, it's the same.

Do you have any idea where I have to look for to solve this.

--
Jérémy Lecour : <mailto:jeremy.lecour at gmail.com>
webdesigner, webmaster et développeur web