[TYPO3-project-formidable] Official Forms Library

David Toshack david at vaultin.com
Wed Sep 20 09:39:46 CEST 2006

Hi guys,

Looks like there are some great things going on in this newsgroup. I
worry though, that there are currently two parallel projects with the
goal of forms management.

There is now an official tx_forms extension in the works which worries
me a little that your hard work on formidable will soon become obsolete
to the TYPO3 public once the official forms library is complete. Have I
admit I haven't followed the progress of formidable of late but I was
wondering if you guys have been in contact with Christopher Koehler in
regard to merging any outstanding features back into tx_forms?

Cheers,
David