[TYPO3-project-formidable] PHP in XML

Jérémy Lecour jeremy.lecour at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 19:06:04 CEST 2006

In fact, userobj is working, but I can't get the form values, so I
can't make my conditions working.

<conditions>
	<condition>
		<userobj>
			<extension>this</extension>
			<method>_testField</method>
			<params>
				<param>
					<name>field</name>
					<value>pays</value>
				</param>
			</params>
		</userobj>
	</condition>
</conditions>

I'd like to test the content of the field "pays".
With my function :
function _testField($aParams, &$oForm) {
	print('<pre>aParams : '.print_r($aParams,true).'</pre>');
	print('<pre>oForm : '.print_r($oForm,true).'</pre>');
}

I can catch my params but no values anywhere in $oForm

Any idea ?