[TYPO3-project-formidable] Conditional validators ?

Jérémy Lecour jeremy.lecour at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 17:45:46 CEST 2006

Hi,

Is it possible to have some conditions applied to validators ?
I'd like to set a field as mandatory only if another one is blank.

Another way to do this would be to permit userobj in validators. A
specific function could be lanched and checked to see if true or false
is returned to determine if the validation is passed or not.

I hope that something like that could become real soon ;-)

Thanks

--
Jérémy Lecour : <mailto:jeremy.lecour at gmail.com>
webdesigner, webmaster et développeur web