[TYPO3-project-formidable] Date renderlet with time (again)

François SCHOSSIG fs.nospam1 at a-e-r.org
Fri Nov 17 14:07:48 CET 2006

Thanks (even on the webpage of the forum does the attachment not
appear).

Am I wrong: but the date format %d %b %Y seems not been taken in
account by the function __date2tstamp. But the calendar deals with
it! The format %d %b %Y is a solution to be able to be clear to users
for what is the month and what is the day in the date. In Europe not
a lot understand the American way with month:day:year !

I could do :
   if(array_key_exists("%m", $aDate)) {
     $month = $aDate["%m"];
   } elseif (array_key_exists("%b", $aDate)) {
     $month = ??????
   }
But the problem is ??????
Is there a way to convert the short name of the month in the number
of the month ? Because the problem comes from the translations... In
a page in french the calendar gives Avr for april and in german it
gives Mär for march wich is good!
--
F. SCHOSSIG, ICT Manager
Assemblée des Régions d'Europe