[TYPO3-project-formidable] Modify several records in one go...

François SCHOSSIG fs.nospam1 at a-e-r.org
Fri Nov 10 10:08:59 CET 2006

Hello the forum,

Here is the solution I used for this problem (discussed with Jérôme).

On the top of the page, we have a lister. This lister makes a list of
all the records of the table, but with sys_language_uid = 0 or -1
(default language or all).
Then the lister builds for each line three (we have three languages)
pencils, one for each language. This gives the possibility to edit
the three languages.
Then the edit form gets the right uid to edit.

It was finally really simple to do!
--
F. SCHOSSIG, ICT Manager
Assemblée des Régions d'Europe