[TYPO3-project-formidable] Create some custom renderlets, actionlets, …

Jérémy Lecour jeremy.lecour at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 16:29:50 CEST 2006

Hi,

I've uploaded my extension : "formidable_va_preg"

It may not be available in the TER yet, but will be in the next hours.

It's a first upload and may contain some erros. I've succesfully
checked it with the Demo for v0.5.
It may also be improved ; in the code quality and in the
functionnality, but it's a good and useful start, at least for me ;-)

--
Jérémy Lecour : <mailto:jeremy.lecour at gmail.com>
webdesigner, webmaster et développeur web